wearing a wig during surgery2
No matter how large or small, your business can benefit from a St. Johns Bank Money Market Account. We offer competitive rates, easy access, tiered rates for increasing balance levels, and a low minimum balance.
- Minimum deposit to open account is $1,000.
- wearing a wig during surgery7
- Interest is earned on the collected balance.
- $10 fee if balance falls below $1,000 during monthly statement cycle.
- Items deposited exceeding 50 per month will incur a 9¢ charge per item.
- Check Business Money Market Rates
- Overdraft Privilege available for this account
Due to Federal regulations, the following transaction limitations apply to this account: Six preauthorized or automatic transfers per month. St. Johns Bank assesses a $10 fee for all transactions in excess of these limitations. The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on this account. If account is closed before interest is credited, accrued interest is forfeited.
Visit the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator
Visit the Treasury Department's drawstring half wig to find out what your bonds are worth.